There is a growing need for competent, qualified project managers in the sophisticated industries of the 21st century. The Project Management Institute (PMI®) expects 22 million new project management job openings through 2027
The NTU Master of
Science Programme in Project Management aims to educate project professionals
to conceptualize, plan, develop, implement and deliver successful projects.
This Part time MSc PM Programme
is designed to support professional career development in the management of
projects and to improve competence profiles of both students & their organizations.
This generic project
management programme offers a modular blended learning platform which encompass
face-to-face classes and self-paced learning with course contents aligned with
Master of Science in Project Management (MSc PM)
- This Programme is designed to accommodate busy professional lifestyle. Self-Paced Learning
- Blend of face to face interactions and Self-Paced Learning. 5 interactions per semester for each module
- Course modules designed by leading academic and industrial specialists
- Recorded Lectures and all e-learning resources are available 24/7 on the eLearning Portal
- 8 course modules and one Mandatory dissertation. Program Duration is between 2.5-6 years
- All courses are assessed based on continuous assessment
- Programme is open to prospective candidates employed in or
desired to move to Project Management Related roles
- Candidates must possess at
least a Bachelor Degree or international equivalent, in relevant subjects from
a recognized university.
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent
will be required for graduates from universities with non-English medium of
- Students only pay for the registered modules and no fee is charged when the student is on LOA (Misc fees apply)
- Admission: 2 intakes per year – Jan and August.
Note to interested applicants who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents: