Annual admission in Jan and August
Applications for January admission will open in August. The outcome of application will be released between November to December via email or post.
Applications for August admission will open in February. The outcome of application will be released between end April to June via email or post.
Click here to apply.
The programme is open to the following candidates
- Programme is open to prospective candidates employed in
or desired to move to Project Management Related roles
- Candidates with relevant practical experience
will be given preference.
- Candidates must possess
at least a Bachelor Degree or international equivalent, in relevant subjects
from a recognized university.
- Candidates sponsored by their employers have a
- A TOEFL/IELTS or
equivalent is required for graduates from universities with non-English medium
How to Apply
NTU Master of Science in Project Management (MSc PM) has a separate application process. Applications are to be submitted electronically only. Any other form of submission will not be processed. The online application process is given below:
and Singapore PRs can apply through PaCE@NTU to read MA6081: Fundamentals of Project Management and MA6082:
Management of Project Plan, Schedule and Resources
with government subsidy.
the minimum grade requirements are met, the standalone courses can be counted
towards an MSc in Project Management upon
To complete an MSc in Project
Management, candidates must complete the full coursework
requirements (eight courses and one dissertation).
|Application Fees - non-refundable (payable when you send in your application)
|Programme Tuition Fees (ex-GST)|
|Full programme comprising of 8 courses and 1 dissertation for Singaporean Citizen
|Full programme comprising of 8 courses and 1 dissertation for Singaporean Permanant Resident
|Full programme comprising of 8 courses and 1 dissertation for Foreigner
non-refundable fee of $500 is payable upon acceptance of offer of admission.
This amount will be used to offset tuition fees upon matriculation.
Notes on payment of fees
- Fees are subject to annual revision.
- Students will be billed at the commencement of each semester, and payment due date is 2 weeks after billing date.
- Tuition Fees are to be paid only upon receipt of the bill from the Office of Finance. The bill will be sent to successful candidates AFTER they have registered formally with the University. The fees must be settled within the deadline as stipulated in the bill.
- Persons who fail to pay fees within the stipulated periods will have their names struck off the register of higher degree students. A person whose name has been thus struck off but who is otherwise eligible to continue his candidature will be reinstated only after he has settled all outstanding fees and paid a re-registration fee of S$53.50.
- A student who withdraws or leaves the University two or more weeks after the commencement of his candidature or the commencement of the semester is liable to pay the fees due for the semester.
- For modes of payment, please refer to the Student Financial Services at http://www.ntu.edu.sg/Finance/FinancialServices/StudentFinancialHandbook/Pages/default.aspx
The Student Affairs Office’s website has for information for international students arriving into Singapore for the first time. As you prepare for your way to Singapore, you may wish to check out some of the useful and relevant information here.