The MAE Alumni Association (MAEAA) is managed by a group of MAE alumni volunteers.
- To serve as a body for members in the promotion and advancement of mechanical and production engineering education and knowledge.
- To encourage and organise educational, social, cultural, sporting and civic activities among members including the granting of scholarships for the purpose of pursuing academic studies in relevant disciplines.
- To provide a recognised means of communication and to establish rapport between the Club and its members.
- To promote interaction between the Club and the business communities and any external body including overseas graduate engineering schools and associations and other alumni and clubs.
- To publish papers, journals, newsletters and other materials to achieve the above objectives.
The 13th Executive Committee members (2020-2022) consist of:
Mr Leong Kok Hou - President
Mr Yong Cheng Hong - Vice President
Ms Jean Chan - Honorary Secretary
Mr Kho Yu Cheng - Honorary Treasurer
Mr Roy Sai - Honorary Auditor
Mr Lim Jia He - Honorary Auditor
Mr Ler Han Qiang - Committee Member
Mr Melvin Yeo - Committee Member
Ordinary Member: All graduates of School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (formerly known as School of Mechanical and Production Engineering) automatically become an "Ordinary Member" of MAEAA.
Lifelong Member: An Ordinary Member shall become a Lifelong Member on paying a one-time life subscription fee of SGD$10 to MAEAA. Please click here for the membership form.